Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cuteness Overload


Hello, my name is Noori and this is my story... 


So, it has been a pretty interesting year. I was born in Incheon, South Korea, came back to America to meet my dad in Atlanta, Georgia, then flew to Detroit, Michigan to meet all of my dad's extended family for Christmas. Two months later, we all moved back to Incheon, South Korea. Here are a few highlights of my life so far.

This is me after 50 days, before I met my dad.




This is when my parents and I came back to Korea.
I wasn't very happy at first.
VERY UNHAPPY
But I found some things to be happy about.

I REALLY like books!

Hey, quit distracting me from this page turner!


After being in Korea for awhile, some people kept saying I looked like a little doll, so they wanted to take my picture to use on their website. My parents were happy because who doesn't love free studio pictures?! Here are a few pictures from Serenity Studio for their webpage.





I guess my dad is an okay photographer.
Then I got a call from Morbido to do some photos for them as well. 


This bed is sooooo comfy.
The following pictures are from a competition my mommy won online for more pictures from a studio in Gangnam in Seoul called Baby Liebe.






All in all, I get my picture taken quite a lot these days. Check back for more pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. All comments are monitored by humans and inappropriate comments will be deleted.